Most Valued Business (MVB), an organisation on sustainability advocacy in Indonesia, closed its 2019 programme by awarding 25 member companies with special trophies at the MVB Indonesia Appreciation Ceremony on the 8 November 2019, in Raffles Jakarta.
The event was opened by Alistair Speirs OBE, Chairman of MVB and continued with welcoming remarks from Swedish Ambassador, H.E. Marina Berg.
Before the presentation session of the MVB awards ceremony, MVB announced the winners of three special awards that each represent very specific categories according to MVB principles:
The first award was MVB Most Responsible Company won by WASTE4CHANGE. This award recognised WASTE 4CHANGE’s strong commitment to sustainability and Good Corporate Citizenship through the creation of charitable and community welfare programs.
The second award was MVB Best Sustainability Innovation won by DANONE-AQUA. This award recognised DANONE-AQUA’s outstanding product innovation in sustainability, concern towards the environment and good corporate values.
The third award was MVB Most Ethical Business Practices won by PT PHAPROS.This award recognised
PT PHAPROS high standards in creating good working conditions, good business practices, and high customer service quality.
However, the main event of the night was the MVB Indonesia 2019 Award Ceremony. The CEO of MVB, Eamonn Sadler and Swedish Ambassador, H.E. Marina Berg presented the MVB trophies to 25 member companies as an appreciation for their commitment and dedication to implement sustainable business practices, they are:
- PT ANNIE YAP INTERNATIONAL (AYP GROUP)
- PT BANK HSBC INDONESIA
- PT BROTHER INTERNATIONAL SALES INDONESIA (BROTHER)
- PT COCA-COLA DISTRIBUTION INDONESIA (COCA-COLA AMATIL INDONESIA)
- PT DOULTON
- PT HATTEN BALI (HATTEN WINES)
- PT HERO SUPERMARKET Tbk.
- PT HM SAMPOERNA
- PT HOLLIT INTERNATIONAL
- PT INDONESIA INTERNATIONAL EXPO (ICE)
- PT INTERNATIONAL SERVICE PACIFIC CROSS
- PT JABABEKA Tbk.
- PT JAKARTA LAND
- PT JAKARTA SETIABUDI INTERNATIONAL Tbk.
- PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk.
- PT MERCK Tbk.
- PT GRAHA MULTI BINTANG (OLYMPIC FURNITURE)
- PT PHAPROS Tbk.
- PT CIPUTRA ADIGRAHA (RAFFLES JAKARTA)
- PT SARI COFFEE INDONESIA (STARBUCKS)
- JAKARTA AQUARIUM INDONESIA
- PTTIRTA INVESTAMA (DANONE-AQUA)
- PT TOEGOE RESPATI (HOTEL TUGU BALI)
- PT WASTE4CHANGE ALAM INDONESIA (WASTE4CHANGE)
The event was held successfully thanks to the event sponsors: Raffles Jakarta, Two Islands Wine and PT Multi Bintang Indonesia who supported the event, and MVB 2019 Partners for their support throughout the MVB 2019 program, they are:
- The Indonesia Business Council for Sustainable Development (IBCSD)
- National Center for Sustainability Reporting (NCSR)
- Indonesia Economic Forum
- The Climate Reality Project
- CECT Trisakti
- Kiroyan Partners
- BINUS University
- PT PIPA
- Synergy Energy Solutions
- Baywa r.e.
- SGS Indonesia
- Towards Sustainable Business
- Bravo One
- Eco Mantra