Meatsmith offers new excitement for beer lovers and refreshes its menu, now created by newly appointed Culinary Director, Sebbie Kenyon.
In collaboration with Beervana, Meatsmith recently installed a Craft Beer Wall on its ground floor and invites patrons to enjoy a selection of must-try craft beers. Beervana is a renowned craft beer distributor in Indonesia founded by Aaron Grieser with a mission to curate the best international and local brews and bring them to the right customers.
The Craft Beer Wall presents eight interesting choices with different taste sensations. The beers on offer include:
- Black Sand Kolsch: A unique German-style brew fermented with ale yeast and finished by lagering with a characteristic of light, an easy-drinking ale that finishes crisp and clean.
- Black Sand IPA: Characterised by floral, fruity, citrus-like American hops, and all about flavour, aroma, and bitterness.
- Island Brewing Pilsner: Dry and crisp, with a slight maltiness and a balanced bitterness. It is brewed with modern hops, an easy-drinking beer.
- Island Brewing Summer Pale Ale: Perfect for people who like hoppier beers-still approachable but the next step forward.
- Kura Kura Easy Ale: A dry, light-bodied Kolsch that is crisp, delicate, and so-drinkable with subtle flavours of fruit and hop character.
- Kura Island Ale: Packed with tropical, fruity aromas with hints of pineapple and passion fruit.
The beer variants served will also be rotated regularly. Guests who come can get beer directly from the Craft Beer Wall faucets.
“We are beer people and want to share the love with you. That is why Beervana and Meatsmith have teamed up to offer you what you need: a place to enjoy the all-new eight-tap wall pouring a rotating selection of craft beers and Meatsmith’s renowned smokehouse barbecues in the heart of Senopati. It will become a beer lover’s sweet spot in Jakarta,” said Aaron Grieser.
Along with this line of beers, Meatsmith also introduces a number of new menu items created by Sebbie Kenyon and his team. Some of these additional dishes are deliberately designed as ideal companions when enjoying cold craft beer. Some of the newest dishes are Brisket Tacos, Smoked Chicken Flatbread, and Surf & Turf. Each dish has a taste sensation that is sure to spoil the tongue and is fun to accompany drinking beer. And, that not only includes lobster and steak but also salmon.
“We are very excited about this collaboration with Beervana. This is our way of supporting the burgeoning craft beer industry in Indonesia. We look forward to our guests coming and enjoying a great selection of craft beer by Beervana while enjoying our refreshed menu,” stated Sebbie Kenyon, Culinary Director of Meatsmith.
Open Monday to Sunday from 11am to 2am.